Monday, June 17, 2019

It's Been Awhile...

I'm back! Sorry for disappearing the past couple months. I didn't have the intention of taking a break from the blog, but life got crazy and I before I knew it, months had passed. There's a lot to catch up on...

My hip was not healing well from my surgery in February. I had constant pain that was all-consuming. After weekly injections, some med changes, and physical therapy I'm finally on the mend and progressing each week with very minimal pain. In addition to the ongoing hip drama, I had a big exam in April. I was studying every spare moment. I still don't have the results, but I have my fingers crossed.

We also had a lot of shuffling around. Brady was traveling a lot for work. Then, my mom came to visit for two weeks. My dad came out for one of those weeks and we visited San Juan Islands. While they were here, Brady and Evie were in Iowa. Then, we took a (much needed) family vacation to Cabo. Things are finally normalizing and it feels so good!

Here are a few photos from the past couple months, but I'll be back this week with a recap of San Juan Islands and Cabo!
Smoothies or as Evie says "moonies!"
 Love this girl and this view
 Water table at the Children's Museum is always a hit
 Building forts on a rainy day
 A card from my mother-in-law that really made me LOL
 Took her to the toy store and she played with the doll house the entire time
 I LOVE spring in the PNW
 Mother's Day at Freemont Brewing
Connor is here for work so we're taking advantage of uncle time
 Visited these three girls!
Summer calls for push-ups and popsicles
Trip to the park with Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment