Thursday, June 27, 2019

Summer Staples

Everything I'm loving that will be in heavy rotation this summer...
I had to get a new Wet Brush because nail polish spilled all over my toiletry bag when traveling home from Cabo. I  got the Wet Brush Pro Flex on Amazon and only chose it because it was cheaper, but it's so much better than the original! I think it's better at detangling and so much easier to keep clean!

I got a body scrub to help preserve my Mexico tan. This Coconut Sugar Scrub smells incredible and works really well. It's a really fine scrub (not too abrasive) and leaves a layer of moisture on your skin. This is my favorite part of my shower routine.

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream has been hyped up forever, but I was never going to try it because of the price tag. I got a sample from Sephora and immediately purchased the full size. I don't think the lotion is anything special, but I love the scent. I've had several people ask what perfume I'm wearing and it's always this.

Sunski Sunglasses are polarized, comfortable, and affordable. I'm obsessed with this brand. I've had the Portola style for a little over a year and just bought the Yuba style. I reach for these glasses over any others because they're so lightweight and don't hurt my ears or nose.

Nalgene 48 oz water bottle is the key to drinking enough water every day. My goal is 64 oz each day. I finish this water bottle at work then drink two glasses when I get home and I feel so much better! I'm terrible about refilling a water bottle at work so this method has worked really well for me. 

L*Space Parker bikini top was the best purchase for Cabo. I wore this bikini nearly every day. It's so comfortable and toddler-friendly. I have to be careful with swimsuits because Evie is constantly pulling at me. This bikini is very secure and I think it's flattering. 

Splendid Trenton sandals are the sandals I've been searching for the past few years. They're nude leather and have a strap across the top of the foot so they stay on really well. The bottom is really hard, but they're still comfortable to wear all day. 

Enza Costa long sleeve tees are long and soft. They're very flattering. I have the grey and blush color. I feel so good wearing these tees. I'm always searching for these tees on sale.

I'm on my third Apolis Tote and I personalized this one with Evie's name😊 These totes look good, carry everything a mom needs and they're affordable. This is my everyday bag for work and weekends. The inside is coated so I wipe it out every week to get rid of all the snack debris.

Paul Mitchell Undone Texture Spray might be my favorite hair product of all time. My hair is so straight and fine. It can be difficult to hold any style. I use a generous amount of this spray every day even if I just wear my hair straight or in a ponytail. It provides texture without feeling like a lot of product in your hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment