Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Breakfast Lately

Breakfast food is my favorite! Honestly, cereal is my all-time favorite food and I used to eat it every morning for breakfast. Now I save it for a treat (or lazy dinner). 

These days, I like to eat more fiber in the morning. I've been making overnight oats the past two years and I must say I've perfected this recipe. Evie wakes up requesting "eat-a-mall" every morning. I recently discover cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread at Trader Joe's and it is 💣 Also, do yourself a favor and add some protein shake to your coffee! I linked my brand-loyal items.
 Winning combo!
My oatmeal partner!

Overnight oats
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 banana 
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup (+ a splash) unsweetened vanilla coconut milk 

Green smoothie
1 green apple
1/3 large cucumber
1/2 avocado
1 tbsp raw honey
4 mint leaves (mint plant from Trader Joe's)

PB toast
Cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread
Trader Joe's crunchy peanut butter

Coffee blend


No comments:

Post a Comment