Monday, September 16, 2019

Weekend Update

We had such a nice weekend at home! It was the perfect mix of activities and chill time...

Evie and I ran errands and hit the gym Saturday morning before her first soccer practice. I had really low expectations for two-year-old soccer, but it's soo good. For starters, she's doing it with her best friend which thrills her. Plus, it's good exercise (the kids are seriously running the entire 30 minutes) and fresh air. I think I enjoyed it just as much as Evie. 
 Twenty minutes into practice and all the kids are dying lol
 These two have the cutest friendship
 Hands in!
 Evie cheating lol
After her nap, we went to Point Ruston for the afternoon. We played at the park. Grabbed a late coffee and lunch then went back to park😂 
 Helping daddy
 Evie pretends to kick me while swinging and she finds it hilarious
 Cuties
 They have the same furrowed brow
 Spotted an airplane!
I was trying to get a photo of her playing in the water and she suddenly started pulling her pants down to go potty😂
These little green platforms moved and she was all about it
 Each time she got to the end she yelled "I did it" then...
 ...jumped into our arms for the biggest hug! I love this age so much
Brady took Evie to the gym and park on Sunday while I meal-prepped, finished laundry, and worked out. 
 I can't believe the water is still on at the park
These are Brady's photos

No comments:

Post a Comment