Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Weekend Update

Brie was in town this weekend! This makes me so happy!! I miss her so much, but every time we're together it's like we've never been apart. I love that about sisters!💛

I picked her up from UW campus on Friday night. We went to Bottlehouse for apps and drinks while we waited for traffic to lighten up. The weather, rosé, and patio were great! Then we drove back to Tacoma and went to Wooden City for a late dinner and more drinks😊

We went to Bumbershoot on Saturday. I've been wanting to visit this Labor Day festival since we moved here 5 years ago! We didn't like the alcohol situation because you couldn't carry your drink throughout the festival grounds. We had to be in a beer garden. Fortunately, there was a beer garden in the crowd section at the ARIZONA concert. We had to sneak a few drinks into The Lumineers😬 Both bands were amazing to hear live! Brady and I saw The Lumineers a few years ago (posted here) and they were just as good this time around!!
 Cheers!
 ARIZONA was soo good
 Brie liked the Rainier beer
 I love sister time!
 Everyone getting that insta content
 Chillin on the grass
 Antisocial 
 Good vibes
 The Lumineers sound better live 
 I love that millenials will take your picture and switch to portrait mode when it looks better😂
 Every song is a hit

No comments:

Post a Comment