Thursday, August 29, 2019

Random Snaps

A glimpse at the camera roll from the month of August. For once, it's not all Evie lol...
 My favorite two-year-old and her favorite snack 
 My mom gave me her strawberry pie recipe which is YUM I added blueberries and subtracted the crust lol 
New Mejuri spiral earrings! I love them but getting earrings through that second hole was painful
 Facetime with my girl, Livi! I get to see her next week!! Can't wait to squeeze that bod 
 Workouts have been surprisingly good lately (before I got sick)
 Is there anything better than a clean house?? The way to my heart is through cleanliness lol 
 HFM rash looking 🙈
 The cheapest DIY arrangement! Just get some baby's breath and eucalyptus from Trader Joe's and you're good
 New favorite treatment/color. I love that you're not supposed to use base or top coat with it
Part of my Sephora and Dermstore order - just all hair, body, and tanning products

No comments:

Post a Comment