Thursday, August 8, 2019

Cozy Things

I went a little overboard with the Nordstrom sale. I bought a lot of hair products, skin care and loungewear. I ended up returning all the real clothes I bought😂 I'm so happy with my cozy purchases and I'm still loving my Vuori joggers. I feel very put together while watching Netflix now #thisis30
Nordstrom Lingerie Robe (still on sale!)

I've also been reading a lot lately. I just finished Fate and Furies by Lauren Groff. It was a slow start, but then I couldn't put it down. I finished a week ago and I'm still thinking about the characters. I just started French Exit by Patrick DeWitt and Carnegie's Maid by Marie Benedict. I'm also listening to The Turn of the Key audiobook. I've also been watching Something's Gotta Give every week😂

Loungwear, Nancy Meyers, and the Libby app are life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment