Monday, August 26, 2019

Weekend Update

Thirty is killing me! I have hand, foot, and mouth😩

Evie had a temp of 102° last week. She recovered quickly after a couple doses of ibuprofen and we didn't figure out the cause of the fever until... I got the 102° fever on Friday. It took over 12 hours for my fever to break and I had a terribly sore throat. On Saturday, I was feeling a bit better so I got the bright idea to rent a vacuum steamer and deep clean the entire condo to get rid of all the germs. In addition to going to Home Depot for the steamer rental, I stopped by HomeGoods and Trader Joe's😬 What was I thinking?! I guess, at this point I was feeling better and really didn't think I was contagious. 

However, I still wasn't feeling well on Sunday. I had lesions erupt around my mouth and I finally looked at my throat with a mirror and found it covered in blisters. Now I know... it's HFM and Evie already had it last year so her infection never fully developed. My hands and feet are just starting to get sore😒 

I felt terrible for Evie when she had HFM. It took well over one week for her to get better. I'm hoping my recovery will be quicker, but I'm not optimistic b/c what 30-year-old gets HFM?!
Post fever and pre lesion... I thought I was on the mend 
Side note: I dyed my lashes and brows (at home) last weekend and I'm loving the results
 Find a man who will move all the furniture and steam vacuum every inch of your condo
He was not happy about it... this was a marriage test😂
Found this rug at HomeGoods and I love it
Try to finish this BBW candle 
I put baby's breath and eucalyptus all over the condo - looks good and super cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment