Monday, August 5, 2019

Weekend Update

I love the hot, sunny weather we've been had the past couple weeks! 

We've been taking Evie to the pool as much as possible. She's such a water bug. She can hold her breath underwater for ~10 seconds and she's always practicing in the bathtub. Brady bought her dive sticks a couple weeks ago and she's obsessed. A little girl played with her on Saturday... the girl threw the dive sticks in the water and Evie retrieved them😂 A fun game of fetch!

Brady left for work on Sunday so Evie and I had the day alone. We went to the gym and the park. She climbed up on a railing that was shoulder height on her. I was shocked when she jumped off and stuck the landing😳 This must be the stuff she does with dad when I'm not around lol 
 The only pic I got at the pool. They were stalking a birthday girl lol
 Always yelling "higher!"
Before the big jump

No comments:

Post a Comment