Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Weekend Update(s)

Sorry for being MIA last week. I wasn't feeling well, but after a long weekend I'm feeling πŸ‘Œ I had Friday and Monday off. A four-day weekend was just what I needed. We didn't do anything which made it that much better. 

We're still in the potty training process, but Evie is doing so well. One week down and there have only been a few accidents. One morning she actually woke up totally dry! I'm so proud of her. 

We've had our typical summer weekends... park, playgrounds, sidewalk chalk, bubbles. It's been too chilly for the pool, but I'm hoping we still get a few more visits before season end. Having a child makes you realize how special summertime isπŸ’› I can't wait to get her involved in sports and camps. They were always my favorite (in addition to the pool)!
 Bubble machine is a big hit
 Covering her ears b/c she hears sirens lol 
 The swings are always first
 She looks so grown up in Nordstrom (minus the undie flash lol)
 Shopping at Trader Joe's. I love these little carts. Every time I touched it she said "no! only Evie"
 Excited to stand in the middle of the road without holding hands lol it was closed for construction
 Daddy and Evie always playing  before bedtime
 Slides all the way down to the marina at Pt Defiance. I love things like this about Tacoma!
 We went several times
 Hi girl!
Someone came home from daycare with a 102 temp so lots of snuggles last night

No comments:

Post a Comment