Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Good Stuff

Billie razor was purchased after seeing Brooke (from Somewhere, Lately) rave about hers. I've seen this razor all over my insta feed and blogs, but Brooke put it over the edge for me. I love it! It's such a close shave and (surprisingly) I cut myself a lot less. I highly recommend. Plus, the subscription forces you the change the blade more frequently, which I always forget to do. 
Basil and mint plants were purchased from Trader Joe's a month ago and I'm obsessed. One, they look really nice on the table. Two, they smell great. Three, I'm cooking more because I want to use the herbs I'm growing. Win on every level. The herb planter is from Amazon. 
Dark chocolate covered pretzels are another Trader Joe's purchase that is now a weekly staple. They're the perfect salty/sweet snack. I keep a bag at home and a bag at work. The work bag goes quickly because everyone else likes them too! I love dark chocolate, but they also have milk chocolate. 
French Exit and Fate and Furies are totally different books, but I binged both of them. French Exit is a quick read. It's short, easy to follow, and has some really funny lines. Fate and Furies is looong and took awhile to get into, but you get to know the characters so well. I'm still thinking about them! I read all my books on the Libby app so I can use my library card to check them out. I'm obsessed with this app!
Halogen bralettes are a recommendation from Fashion Jackson and she's right - they're great! Even more comfortable than my favorite Calvin Klein and Lululemon bralettes. These bras are thin, breathable, and stay put all day. I got the nude color initially, then just purchased the black too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment