Sunday, January 3, 2021

Good Stuff


Aveda leave-in treatment was recommended by my hair stylist and she said it's better than Olaplex. I had to buy it to see for myself and I actually agree with her. I had a lot of breakage around my hairline and it looks so much smoother and stronger now. Plus, it's a leave-in treatment which I prefer. 

Avene moisturizer is perfect for oily skin. I've been using this day and night. It's lightweight and hydrating. I never feel greasy throughout the day. 

COSRX pimple patches work so well! I was shocked the first time I used one. I wore it overnight and when I woke the pimple was totally flattened. It's grossly satisfying and I will always keep these on hand now. 

Aritzia face masks are my favorite and I've tried a lot in 2020 (Athleta is a close second). They are a good size and comfortable to wear all day. They wash up well. Make sure you get the petite size. The standard size is way too big. 

Chantelle Lingerie no-show bikini is the perfect no-show underwear if you don't like wearing thongs. They're pricey and I don't believe the one size fits all, but they are the best I've found. You can't even see panty lines through leggings. 

Lululemon On the Fly pants are my go-to lounge pants. I've definitely mentioned them on the blog before. I just bought my fourth pair (currently on sale). My sisters and mom also got them for Christmas. I get so many compliments when wearing them. They're great for travel.

Topdrawer house shoes = the only footwear I've worn the past month. They're washable (which is why I bought them), but they're also easy to pack and really comfortable. Definitely my favorite slippers and I've bought a lot of slippers over the years.

Shows I've binged (and really enjoyed) during recovery: Killing Eve, Virgin River, Mindhunter, The Undoing, The Handmaid Tales


No comments:

Post a Comment