Tuesday, January 5, 2021

2020 Books

 My goal for 2020 was 30 books. I fell short, but I think I'll shot for the same goal in 2021. I tried to read different genres in the beginning of the year, but switched tactics midyear and just started reading what I like, which is WWII biographies.

Here are my 2020 books ranked...

1. A Higher Call by Adam Makos

2. In The Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson

3. The Splendid and Vile by Erik Larson

4. We Were The Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter

5. A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell

6. The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyne

7. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles

8. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

9. The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer

10. The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead

11. This Is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel

12. City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert

13. The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes

14. Lost Roses by Martha Hall Kelly

15. The Guest Book by Sarah Blake

16. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

17. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

18. Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid

19. A Nearly Normal Family by MT Eduardsson

20. A Love Hate Thing by Whitney Grandison

21. Something In The Water by Catherine Steadman

22. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena

23. The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott

24. Ghosted by Rosie Walsh

25. A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment