Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Top 5 of 2020

My iPad Mini has been my best purchase. I really wanted a tablet for reading. I initially bought a Kindle, but didn't like the screen quality and the lack of versatility. I love using my iPad Mini for reading, workout videos, and watching movies on flights. It's the perfect size. 

Lululemon On The Fly pants are my most complimented bottoms. There are two fabrics - luxtreme and woven. I prefer the luxtreme fabric in the 7/8 ankle length. I'm afraid they may be discontinued because they're all on sale now. 

2020 was the year of retinol for me. I consistently used Skinceuticals 0.5 retinol and I have noticed significant improvement. I wish I would have taken a before photo, but the fine lines around my eyes are less visible and my skin texture is so much smoother. 

Adidas Ultraboost have been a favorite for years. I tried several different running shoes (Nike, On running, Hoka One One) in the past year and can confirm these still stand in the #1 position. They are so flexible and comfortable plus they look great. 

I am very lazy with my hair routine. I have always showered at night and slept with wet hair. The finished "style" in the morning was uncertain. I usually tied it up because it was so kinked. The Revlon One-Step Styler takes only 4-5 minutes each night and my hair looks smooth and styled the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment