Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas List

I've been working on Christmas list and here's what I've gathered...

1 | Tory Burch Minnie Flats are so comfortable! I tried them on in Nordstrom a few weeks ago, but they only had the black pair. I really want this aubergine color. I think they will be nice to alternate with my Tieks. 
2 | I've been wanting the Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily cologne for over a year now. It's very expensive and I don't know if it's worth the price, but it smells so amazing! I have to stop by the Jo Malone counter at every department store just to confirm my love for this scent.
3 | Brady and I have been prepping for a snowboard-filled winter. Fingers-crossed, the weather cooperates! I have nearly all my gear except for gloves and googles. My mom already told me she got the googles. These Burton Gore-Tex Gloves get good reviews.
4 | I recently picked up an AQUA cashmere sweater in the Bloomingdale's sale and it has quickly become my favorite. It's so soft and keeps it's shape. It's also the perfect length. I could definitely use a couple more, especially this grey color.
5 | Brady and I always talk about getting a GoPro. I think we'll finally get one this winter for a few trips we have planned. I'm really excited to film some dives in the Bahamas, but Brady wants it more for skiing/snowboarding. We haven't decided on the model, but leaning towards the Black Hero 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment