Sunday, November 22, 2015

Weekend Update

I went to the Tacoma Comedy Club with Brent and Molly on Thursday night to see Sarah Colonna. She was hilarious! Molly and I loved it!
Apparently Sarah Colonna's fiancé plays for the Seahawks. Brent was more excited to meet him.
This should be a good read.
Friday night was very relaxed. Brady and I stayed in and watched Harry Potter. I love nights like this :)
Caitlin's favorite wine.
Tim and Kara had people over to their house on Saturday night. We sat around chatting and playing games. It was a lot of fun. 
Saturday OOTN
Ruby! 
RumChata and Fireball
Kings
Such a fun group
The whole gang
Flippy cup opponents
We're such grownups
Sunday was a beautiful day. Brady and I went for a long walk.
Stalking our house...again
Pretty colors

No comments:

Post a Comment