Thursday, March 3, 2016

February Favorites

Beauty
1 | Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Moisturizer is the best part of  my skincare routine. It's hydrating, cooling, and smells so fresh. It was a Christmas gift from Brie, in addition the a night cream and eye cream. The whole process is doing wonders for my skin.

2 | Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an oldie, but a goodie. I've mentioned this product a few times. I use it everyday regardless of whether or not I wear makeup. It keeps oil at bay all day long.

3 | Pixi Glow Tonic needs to be repurchased. I've never been good about using toner until this product came along. I can't say I've seen a difference in my skin as much as I feel a difference in the texture.

4 | Origins Clear Improvement Mask was a birthday gift from Brent and Molly. I used this mask a couple years ago (and loved it) so I was excited to try it again. My skin feels so smooth after using this mask. Can you tell I've been into skincare this month?

5 | Bath & Body Work Pearberry Body Cream was an impulse buy when I was shopping online. I was buying candles and noticed the signature scents are going to be retired :( I needed to say a proper goodbye to Pearberry.

Fashion
1 | Lululemon 7/8 Pants are the most comfortable yoga pants I've found. They keep their shape, but they aren't too tight. I've been getting a lot of wear out of these the past few months. Plus, I love the color. Great to have an alternative to black yoga pants. 

2 | Threads for Thought Hoodie is actually Brady's, but I've been wearing it quite frequently the past few weeks. It's a cotton/polyester blend that's incredibly soft. I pretty much only take it off for a quick wash then it's back on. 

3 | MUK LUK Slippers are always a favorite. I've had issues with circulation since the accident and my foot is always cold. These are essential and have been worn 24/7.

4 | Nike No-Show Tab Socks stay in place, which I have a newfound appreciation for since I can't put them on (or take them off) myself. Plus, they're actually "no show." I've been wearing them with my sneakers. They stay up, but can't be seen. Win, win. 

5 | Comme des Garcons Small Pouch hold so much for being so compact. I must have a discontinued size. I can't seem to find it online. It easily fits all my cards, cash, lip balm, and keys. If it were just a bit longer, I could squeeze my iPhone 6 in there as well. 

Miscellaneous
1 | Brent & Molly's DVD collection is eclectic- something suitable for every mood. I've been catching up on old childhood favorites, rom coms, actions movies (with Brady). It's been a nonstop movie marathon!

2 | Bath & Body Works White Gardenia Candle smells like Spring/Summer! Gardenia, in candle form, always reminds me of sunscreen.. which I love. This scent fills the entire condo. The only downside is how quickly these candles burn. I already need to place another order. 

3 | Chaos and the Calm by James Bay is so, so good. It's acoustic with a rock influence. He has a great voice- raspy, but easy to sing along with. My favorite songs are Craving, Hold Back the River, and Get Out While You Can.

4 | What Alice Forgot and The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty are recommended (and on loan) from Molly. I just finished The Hypnotist's Love Story and I'm nearly done with What Alice Forgot. They're light, quick reads and very entertaining. Difficult to put down at times. 

5 | Tulips have really cheered me up this month! Seeing these bloom has been highlight of my day for two weeks straight (sad, I know). It's definitely starting to feel like spring in the PNW :)

The faves of the faves

No comments:

Post a Comment