Thursday, March 10, 2016

New {To Me}

I haven't done one of these posts in ages, but since I've been laid up this past month I've gotten a lot of online shopping in... Brady is going to love reading this :) In my defense, all my favorite shops were having sales so these purchases were bargains. Think he'll believe that?
Paige Skyline Ankle Peg Destructed Jeans are going to be my "spring jeans." I love the wash and small rips. This is my first pair of skyline fit (I'm usually a verdugo girl), but I like them a lot. 

Blank Denim Skinny Jeans were a Shopbop sale purchase. I figured they were worth a try for $78 (+ 20% off). They are so comfortable. The stretch is amazing and they keep their shape all day. 

Babaton Sweater is oversized and soft and comfortable... everything I want in a sweater. Babaton is my favorite brand from Aritzia. The styles are cute, but the quality is what keeps me coming back. 

Zoe Karssen Tee is the holy grail of basic tees. They're usually pretty $$, but Outnet has a lot of styles right now at great prices. This may complete my quest to find the perfect tee. 

Adidas Superstar Sneakers just had to happen. I'm excited to see these styles come back, but I'm a little annoyed to repurchase things I already bought (over a decade ago). 

I always say this, but I really need some color (and pattern) in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment