Thursday, April 14, 2016

On My Mind

1 | The Lumineers new album is a must-have! A mix of fun, upbeat tunes with slow, melancholy songs. It's perfect for Spring/Summer. Sleep on the Floor and Ophelia are my current favorites. I would love to see them in concert!
2 | I actually started cooking. Nobody is more shocked than I. Exercise is currently off-limits, so I've been trying to work on my diet. So far it's been lots of salmon and salads, but I've started pinning again for inspiration...
First recipe on my list
3 | I've been on the hunt for nude heels to wear with my bridesmaid dress at Brie's wedding. I purchased this pair from Sam Edelman. I like them, but I don't love them. I've been looking at a couple different styles...
Chelsea Paris Knox, Charles David Onia, Sam Edelman Audrey 
4 | Slightly obsessed with skincare at the moment. Brie got me the Philosophy moisturizer, eye cream and night cream for Christmas and it has rocked my world. The products are great, but I especially love the routine. I grabbed a few new things to try during the Sephora sale...
Josie Maran Argan Oil LightOrigins Good Day Good NightPhilosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body EmulsionLancome Advanced Youth Activating Serum (100-point size) 

No comments:

Post a Comment