Friday, April 8, 2016

PNW To Do List

So much to do I had to start a list...
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is happening now and the photos look amazing. I think we'll have to brave the traffic and go on a weekend. Apparently helicopter rides are the best way to see it. 

We've been talking about a trip to Victoria, B.C. with Brent and Molly for the past year. Clipper ride, whale watching, wine tasting... I'm hoping this is the year. Maybe 4th of July/Canada Day?

I've been wanting to join the Commencement Bay Rowing Club for months. I need to take the classes first, but I'm eager to get started. My hip needs to heal well (and faster)...

I can't believe we have lived here 18 months and still have gone diving in the Puget Sound. I'm disappointed in us. The water temps definitely scare us off- won't be like the Bahamas. 

Dave Matthews Band comes to the Gorge Amphitheatre every September. Tickets were sold out last year by the time we started looking into it. I want to make sure we don't miss it this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment