Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Update

We had a quiet weekend home before Brady left for Alaska.

We went for a walk on Friday night. We stopped by the high school on our way home so Brady could run the stairs while I watched the high school soccer game. We planned to go out for dinner, but on the drive there my hip started hurting. We went home for movies and take-out instead.
Had to take a break on the walk to rest the hip
I love tulips
Feeling pretty lazy
Saturday was our productive day. I was in the spring cleaning mood. We woke up early and deep cleaned the condo (and my car) before Brady left for the airport. I spent the evening solo... shopping and watching Netflix :)
I'm getting too used to this sight
Retail therapy
View from the sky lounge
Sunday was a gorgeous day! I went for a (very short) walk before posting up on the beach and enjoying the weather. 
Boat parade
I love days when you can see the Olympics

No comments:

Post a Comment