Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekend Update

Finally, a weekend with Brady! He's been traveling a ton for work so we were super excited to have a weekend at home. Especially since the weather was perfect... sunshine and 70 degrees!

We went out for dinner and drinks on Friday night. Narrows Brewery and Boathouse 19 are my favorite places in the Spring/Summer because the views are incredible. 
Patio love in the sunshine
Cider :)
Worth the 90 minute wait
Gertie's lemonade, obviously 
Octopus tacos for a starter
Pretty decent view
Cajun fries!
Brent called as we were driving home from dinner so we turned around and went to spend the rest of the night with Brent and Molly. Somehow we always end up in their garage playing some type of drinking game #foreveryoung
The opponents 
Girls vs. Boys
Saturday, we went for lunch at Don's Ruston Market & Deli and walked through Point Defiance Park. My hip started giving me trouble (I think I've been overdoing it lately) so we went home and I took a nap/watched movies. Literally, the perfect Saturday. 
Doesn't look like much, but the food (and milkshakes!) are great
VW in the PNW
Rose Gardens
I would love to live here
Sunday was boring. Cleaning, laundry, another walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment