Thursday, May 19, 2016

Everyday Makeup Routine

I am a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, but quick and easy makeup is essential in the morning. I allot 10 minutes for hair and makeup and  I think hair takes 90 seconds :) Here's my daily routine including all my favorite products...
Maybelline Insant Age Rewind Concealer is the best. One of the few makeup items I instantly repurchased when my original was running low. It's intended for dark circles, but I use it to cover redness and highlight too.

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer (Radiant Bronze Light) has incredible pigmentation. A light hand is necessary. This doubles as eyeshadow most days. It's a warm, terracotta shade with a little glow. 

NARS Blush (Dolce Vita) has been worn daily for the past 6 months. This has really turned into a year-rounder for me. Again, it's extremely pigmented. 
Urban Decay Primer Potion is the first step in my makeup regimen. A little bit goes a long way to keeping eyeshadow crease-free all day. It's one of the few products I wear every single day. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in the shades stash and mushroom are great, wearable daytime colors. I feel weird if I don't wear eyeliner and the Urban Decay 24/7 range has every color.

Lancome Definicils Mascara provides length and definition. Lacking with the volume, but overall a great mascara. Honestly, I'm trying to use it up so I can return to Tarte Gifted :)

Anastasia Beverly Hill Clear Brow Gel is lasting me a lifetime. I've had this for over a year. I actually repurchased it last fall expecting it to run dry, but it's still going strong. Best brow gel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment