Thursday, May 26, 2016

On My Mind

1 | There are so many good tunes for summer right now. I've had these three on repeat the past couple of weeks. I'm currently working on my summer playlist and nothing excites me more! You just can't beat a good playlist...
Roses by The Chainsmokers, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, Middle by DJ Snake
2 | Have you used Amazon Prime Pantry yet? I just got my first delivery yesterday. I stocked up on everything... cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, toothpaste, peanut butter, Smartfood popcorn (our favorite). One less errand to run each week. I'm a convert. 
3 | I just finished season 2 of The Affair (after binge watching for 2 consecutive weeks) and I cannot wait for season 3. I have a newfound love for Joshua Jackson. I think I may rewatch Dawson's Creek just to get my fix until season 3 premieres :)
4 | Surgery is scheduled. I'm having a hip arthroscopy in three weeks. I have mixed feelings about this... I want to fix my hip asap and feel normal again, but I'm absolutely dreading surgery. This better be the last round of weekly doctor appointments, crutches, physical therapy.
Another day, another view from an ortho office

No comments:

Post a Comment