Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Weekend Update

It took a few days to recover from the wedding so we were excited for a chilled out weekend at home.

We went to Johnny's Dock for dinner on Friday night. They have one of the best locations in town, overlooking Foss Waterway. We went home early so I could continue binge-watching The Affair. I downloaded the series last weekend while we were traveling and I'm hooked.
Love this view
One of my faves
Brady ordered better than I did
Saturday was an errand day, but I did sneak in a few more episodes of The Affair :) Then we went out Saturday night with Brent and Molly. Brent didn't get off work until 9:30 pm so Molly, Brady and I went to 7 Seas Brewery and Beach Tavern for a few drinks. We met up with Brent at Parkway Tavern then went back to their house and watched The Bachelorette (again).
7 Seas
Rainer bottle cap puzzles are hard
Cheers
Brent brought food per usual

No comments:

Post a Comment