Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September Favorites

Beauty
1 | BareMineral Complete Coverage Serum Concealer was purchased on a whim. I ran out of my beloved NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and stumbled across this in Sephora. I'm surprised by how much I like this concealer. I love the thin consistently - doesn't feel heavy, but covers well.

2 | L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara is an oldie, but a goodie. My Chanel mascara was irritating my eyes so I needed to switch things up. I remembered how much I love this one and had to purchase it asap. Seriously, all-time favorite (with Tarte Gifted).

3 | Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a new find. I've been really into micellar cleansing waters lately. They're clarifying without leaving any residue like other cleansers. I'm really impressed by how well this one removes makeup.

4 | Lush Eau Roma Water smells heavenly. I keep it next to my rocking chair (where I spend 90% of my time at home) and use a few sprays every night. It's technically a toner, but I use it as a hydrating facial mist. It's very refreshing.

5 | The Body Shop Almond Body Butter is incredibly hydrating and smells amazing. I've always been a believer in moisturizing daily, but now that I'm pregnant I'm covering myself in body butter twice daily.

Fashion
1 | GAP Pure Body Stripe Tee is on repeat. GAP Maternity is killing it... the quality and prices are great. I have three of these long-sleeve tees and I never know what to wear the other two days of the work week :) They're a must-have.

2 | GAP Batwing Cardigan is a fall staple for me this year. I wear this sweater every week. It's warm and looks great over any long-sleeve tee. Makes every outfit look more complete. Recently added the sale! I'm tempted to get the camel color.

3 | Leith Sleeveless Midi Dress is non-maternity, but perfect for any bump! It's very stretchy and comfortable. I really love the midi length and high neckline. Easy to pair with a cardigan and be ready in no time. 

4 | Make + Model Best Boyfriend Lounge Pants are like butter! I bought them because of the rave reviews and they are so worth it. The softest pants. I wore them three days in a row last week - didn't even want to take them off for the wash. 

5 | DL1961 Angel Ankle Maternity Pants are my fancy maternity pants. I really didn't want to spend much money on maternity clothes, but I caved when I nearly ripped one of my favorite pairs of Paige jeans. These pants are so comfortable and they keep their shape really well.

Miscellaneous
1 | Bath & Body Works Autumn Candle warms my Autumn-loving heart. Again, I have this candle burning next to my rocking chair (many favorites ends up in this little corner of the condo). This is a pretty basic favorite - I'm sure everyone is familiar...

2 | The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George took awhile to get into - about 30 pages to get hooked. Now I'm trying to read slower to make it last longer. It's a book about love and loss, but with a twist. I would highly recommend checking this one out.

3| Batiste Dry Shampoo Strength & Shine is my favorite from the Batiste range because of the smell. It works just as well as all the others - definitely my favorite brand for dry shampoo (and I've tried a lot). 

4 | Essie Smokin' Hot Nail Polish is my favorite polish this time of year. It's the most flattering grey shade. I get compliments every time I wear this color. It's identical to the Formula X Atlantic-Pacific Taken By Storm shade, which I nearly bought.

5 | This Town by Niall Horan was an exciting release last week! I was on the fence at first and couldn't decide if I liked the song, but the more I listened the more I liked it. I knew he would branch off into an acoustic solo career.

The faves of the faves

No comments:

Post a Comment