Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Weekend Update

It was a weekend of life admin...

We went to a movie on Friday night for the first time in ages. We saw The Accountant (Brady's choice, obviously). I actually liked it more than I had expected - there's actually a plot rather than nonstop shooting. 
Date night
The essentials
Saturday started with a long morning walk. Then I went to the salon to get my hair colored and left Brady to put the crib together :) We went to Gig Harbor for some baby shopping, but the store closed right before we got there. Parenting fail. We grabbed a coffee and walked around the waterfront before heading home. 
These colors!
Brady's favorite part of our walk
I prepped it for Brady lol 
Numb bum
Gig Harbor
Stopped by Tacoma Boys for a couple pumpkins
Sunday was an entire day of cleaning, organizing, arranging (then rearranging). I woke up feeling really anxious... like the baby was arriving tomorrow. I feel better after getting things started, but there's still so much to do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment