Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Bump Day

24 Weeks...
Weight gain: 
16 lbs. 

Symptoms:
Overall, feeling great! The second trimester glory was slow to arrive (around week 19-20 for me), but the last month has been good. I have my energy back and feel like myself again. 

Cravings/Aversions:
No real cravings or aversions lately. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy diet for the most part. I am loving BoomChickaPop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn, apples, Honey Nut Cheerios, arugula, and peppermint tea. 

Maternity Clothes:
I only have two pairs of maternity pants, but they are in high demand these days. I need to get a couple more pairs. It's getting a bit cold to wear dresses without tights, which is another item on my shopping list... good maternity tights. 

Exercise:
I've been pretty consistent with working out 3-4 days each week. I prefer cardio, but usually make one of those workouts strength training. I'm still doing my YouTube pregnancy yoga

Sleep:
Still sleeping well (on back/side) and hoping it lasts!

Special Moments:
 Brady felt the baby move the first time :) He was shocked by how big the kicks were. 

Past Bump Days: 14 Weeks16 Weeks18 Weeks20 Weeks, 22 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment