Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Bump Day

18 weeks...
Weight gain: 
10 lbs. 

Symptoms:
The migraines and nosebleeds are sticking around. I've had two bad migraines in the past two weeks, but Tylenol and ibuprofen have kicked them pretty quickly. There's not much to do about the nosebleeds - just wait it out, but they are more frequent. I get a nosebleed nearly every day, but usually just one each week that's severe. I recently started getting some shortness of breath.

Cravings/Aversions:
The Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad was an intense craving last weekend. I made Brady take me to the mall for this salad and it was so good! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I'm also craving pasta and sushi. I've had fried sushi a couple times - it satisfies the craving, but isn't the same. No new aversions. 

Maternity Clothes:
 I'm still wearing a lot of my regular clothes, but I'm adding in a few maternity items. I've been loving the GAP maternity line, especially these pants and these long-sleeve tees. I need another pair of these pants, but they're always sold out. I've found that I do not like the full panel in maternity pants. 

Exercise:
I'm not very motivated, but I've been trying to workout 2-3 times weekly. The only day I'm consistent with is Sunday. We don't have cable anymore, but our gym upstairs has E! and I can watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians :) I'll take any motivation at this point. My hip still hurts so I've been trying to find a good balance between exercise and rest. 

Sleep:
I'm not waking up to go to the bathroom as frequently which is so nice. However, I still can't sleep through the night on my side. I've started surrounding myself with pillows to stay propped up on my side, but somehow I always wake on my back and have to force myself onto my side.

Special Moments:

 We have our anatomy scan tomorrow!

Past Bump Days: 14 Weeks, 16 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment