Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Update

We went to the Washington State Fair this weekend! I've had a real craving for corn dogs the past couple weeks so I was overly excited for the fair this year. 

Summer weather has returned to the PNW. It was hot and sunny... perfect fair weather. We (mostly I) ate a ton of food, walked around, visited the animals, and did a lot of people-watching. It was a good time, but I was exhausted by the end of the day. I just can't hang anymore (without a nap). 
Fair time
First stop of the day :)
The best ice cream. I had to steal a few bites 
The group
Fisher scones... Washington fair staple 
Didn't expect to see a zebra
The girls (with our bags of scones)
The biggest pumpkin carving 
Went to Brent's parents to watch the WSU football game. They have the best backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment