Friday, September 30, 2016

Coveting {Baby Edition}

1 | I am most excited about the stroller and carseat! I was torn between Nuna and UPPAbaby, but after testing them out over the weekend we've decided on UPPAbaby. The Cruz stroller and Mesa carseat to be exact. 
2 | I've been browsing cribs for a couple months and I keep coming back to the Pottery Barn Kendall Crib. I haven't decided on a color, but I really like the simple design. It's also a great price point (currently on sale). 
3 | My sister raves about the DockATot. I had heard a lot about it and apparently it's worth the hype! I will definitely be purchasing one of these. There's nothing I want more than a baby who sleeps through the night :)
4 | Finding the right diaper bag is going to be tricky. I know I want a backpack, but I haven't found the perfect one yet. I'm very particular about the style and functionality. Right now I'm leaning towards the SkipHop 'Forma' bag

No comments:

Post a Comment