Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bump Day

20 Weeks...
Weight gain: 
13 lbs. I gained 3 lbs in one week... yikes.

Symptoms:
The migraines are less severe and the nosebleeds are less frequent so things are looking up. I actually feel somewhat normal most days. The hip pain is more problematic, as expected, with the more weight I gain. I'm just much slower with everything (walking, standing. etc). 

Cravings/Aversions:
Chocolate Malt-O-Meal :) Random, but I am obsessed. I have made this nearly every day for the past week and it's so good. Also, I've been loving tea - I look forward to my cranberry spice every morning and mint every night. My breakfast of choice is Honey Nut Cheerios with banana and tea. At work I snack on carrots, grapes, apples, string cheese, triscuit crackers (and drink lots of water). I tend to have pasta or Malt-O-Meal for dinner.

Maternity Clothes:
 I don't know how I'll ever wear normal pants again. Maternity pants are so much better. I love my GAP pants. I tried to buy a second pair for the past three weeks and now they removed them from the site... sad times. I also just got this pair from DL1961. They are equally comfortable and I love the inserts, rather than a panel. I pair these pants with lots of maternity tops and cardigans.  

Exercise:
Still not motivated. Shocking, I know. I've been working out twice a week, which is pathetic since we're leaving for Hawaii in one week. I really wanted to be one of those fit pregnant ladies, but I'm too lazy, hungry, and full of excuses. I'll be chilling on the beach in my mom cover-up (and probably eating). 

Sleep:
Sleeping well! Knock on wood. My OB told me to stop worrying about sleeping on my side - I would know if I was compressing the vena cava - and this has helped so much. I usually start on my side and wake on my back. I'm still getting up once each night to go to the bathroom, but that's way better than 5-6 times. 

Special Moments:
 A lot more movement :) which I love.

Past Bump Days: 14 Weeks16 Weeks, 18 Weeks

2 comments: