Wednesday, September 21, 2016

On My Mind

1 | GAP is, once again, my favorite place to shop. I was obsessed in high school and college, but hadn't really shopped there in the past few years. Then, I got pregnant... and found their baby and maternity sections are so good! Here are few of my recent favorites...

2 | I started making photo books when Brady and I got married. My intention was to make yearbooks for each year of marriage, but I completely slacked off and now need to complete 2014, 2015, and 2016. My goal is to finish these before baby.
I use MyPublisher 

3 | I caved into all the hype and watched Stranger Things. I'm not usually a fan of sci-fi, but I got sucked into this show! I was worried it would be too scary (I hate scary movies), but it definitely wasn't. No nightmares her|e. Just sad that it's over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment