Monday, September 26, 2016

Weekend Update

Hello Autumn :)

It's definitely starting to feel like fall here and I love it. 

Brady was sick last week so we took it easy on Friday night - our usual evening walk followed by movie/pizza night. 
Friday night football game
Brady says this tree reminds him of the Corona commercials 
He was feeling better on Saturday so we spent the day in Seattle. I had a few returns to make and we wanted to do some baby shopping. However, there aren't many baby stores in Seattle and (per usual) our little city outing turned into restaurant hopping. Every time we go to Seattle we spend the entire time eating (with long walks between each eatery). 
Brunch was delicious
Browsing the homeware section of Anthro
The flowers downtown are so pretty
Test driving
Finally ate at Serious Pie 
... and it was delicious
Such a beautiful day
Dessert, of course
I was exhausted when we got home so I took a nap, made some tea, and read my book. It was a wild Saturday night.
We probably overdid it on Saturday because Brady ended up sleeping most of Sunday. I worked on our 2014 photo book and did some laundry, but Harry Potter was calling my name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment