Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bump Day

We're having a baby! 
I am 14 weeks along and due on Valentine's Day :)
We found out I was pregnant in June. Remember how I was scheduled for hip surgery in June? It had to be cancelled because we found out I was pregnant the day before. The timing was crazy, but we are thrilled. 

Symptoms:
I've got to admit, this pregnancy hasn't been easy. All-day nausea and migraines are really getting the best of me at this point. Surprisingly, my hip hasn't been too problematic thus far. It only caused trouble in California when were walking all day. Fortunately, the fatigue has improved. I spent my entire first trimester sleeping... I would sleep 8+ hours each night and take a 2-4 hour nap after work each day... it was extreme exhaustion.  

Cravings/Aversions:
I'm craving salt! I've been eating a lot of soup, cottage cheese (mixed with salsa), Wheat Thins (tomato basil), and pasta. I'm getting hungry just writing this post. However, coffee is a huge aversion. I cannot stand the smell. Also, spearmint - I won't let Brady chew spearmint gum near me. I normally have a sweet tooth, but sweets just aren't doing anything for me these days. 

I'm planning on weekly (or every other week) baby posts. A new element to STANDARD MIX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment