Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Weekend Update

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I had a 72-hour migraine that left me feeling pretty worthless.

We had amazing weather the weekend and I was cooped up the dark. No fun. 
View from the top floor of our building (after my little gym session)
Brady was on a golf trip in San Diego with his dad and brothers for a few days so I had the weekend to myself (again). I spent the majority entire weekend trying migraine remedies... Tylenol (obviously), lots of water, ice packs, exercise, mint tea. Nothing worked. Ibuprofen + pedialyte + a good night's sleep finally did the trick. Just when the nausea starts to improve the migraines kick in - just my luck. 
Forced myself to elliptical and lift weights
Returned to my Harry Potter marathon
Thought fresh air might help
Tea and compression pain relief mask
These weekend updates have gone downhill fast... pregnancy is no joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment