Thursday, August 25, 2016

Maternity Things

I haven't bought any baby items yet... wish I could say the same for my mom. She just can't resist. I'm going to hold off until we find out the sex (three more weeks), but I have been looking at a few maternity things...

1 |  I bought my first pair of maternity pants from GAP. I still have a couple pairs of pants that fit and I'm using a hairband for all the others, but I feel self-conscious using the hairband. I don't like feeling of have my pants unbuttoned. So far I'm loving these... 
2 | I'm trying every migraine remedy in an attempt to avoid Tylenol and ibuprofen as much as possible. Peppermint tea hasn't been working for me (but I still drink it every night), but I'm going to try peppermint essential oil
3 | I just bought a pregnancy pillow because I thought it would help me sleep on my side. I'm sleeping well, but on my back. So far it's not working and the pillow ends up on floor at some point in night. I'll keep trying. 

4 | I hate paying full price at places that regularly offer sales, but this Anthro blouse was too good! I'm overly excited about non-maternity clothes that can be worn during pregnancy and this top is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment