Monday, August 29, 2016

Weekend Update

Brady has been traveling nonstop the past 6 weeks. He leaves for California (again) this week, but requested a weekend at home doing nothing - I was happy to oblige :) I feel like I'm already in the nesting phase and I love it. 

We went out Friday night with Brent and Molly. 7 Seas Brewing just opened in Tacoma so we had to try it out. I was impressed. The space is huge! It has a food (only thing I care about these days), coffee, shuffleboard... perfect brewery for pregnant ladies.
Welcome to Tacoma
This place is massive
Beer for Brady, San Pellegrino for me
Saturday and Sunday were very chill. We cleaned the condo (I've become even more OCD about cleanliness lately), went for a walk, watched movies, got Thai take-out. I fit in a couple naps, took a bath, and read my book. It was great.  
One of my favorite books and a chai latte
Love finding new houses on our walks 
Burning the last of my summer candles. I'm ready for fall :)
Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment