Friday, November 11, 2016

Coveting

1 | Loafers have been grabbing my attention lately. I have one pair from JCrew that I love. I'm tempted to buy another pair for A/W, but I'm nervous about my feet growing during pregnancy. So far I'm still the same size, but I've been warned many times this could happen.

2 | I've also been looking at a few ponchos. I've been living in ponchos and capes lately! They're so comfortable and easy to throw on. Plus, they look like you put forth more of an effort. I'm pretty lazy these days... my uniform is maternity pants, long sleeve tee, flats and a poncho.

3 | I'm obsessed with loungewear, but oddly enough have never owned a robe. I recently got a Barefoot Dreams throw blanket - intended for baby, but I've been using it every day :) I've been looking at all the Barefoot Dreams robes and I'm definitely adding this to my Christmas list...

4 | Sephora sale! One of my favorite sales of year :) I need to stock-up on the essentials (and some old favorites) while they're 20% off, but here are a few new things I want to try...


No comments:

Post a Comment