Wednesday, November 16, 2016

October Favorites

Beauty
1 | Josie Maran Argan Oil Light has been my nighttime moisturizer the past couple months - switching to an oil a few nights a week has been so much better for my skin. Much more lightweight and hydrating. 

2 | Miss Manga Mascara is an old favorite I rediscovered last month. I'm all about drugstore mascaras right now - I splurged on high-end mascaras (Trish McEvoy, Chanel) and was a really disappointed with them. Happily returned to Miss Manga :)

3 | Too Faced Natural Eye Palette is back in rotation. I suddenly had the urge to start wearing eyeshadow (it had seriously been 6 months since I had worn eyeshadow) and this is my go-to palette. 

4 | St. Ives Scrub is the face scrub I go back to every time. I'm always tempted to try new scrubs and cleaners, but then I find myself constantly comparing them to this one. Can't beat the price either!

5 | Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne is my autumnal scent. I didn't think I would enjoy wearing fragrance while pregnant, but it's been the complete opposite. I'm (surprisingly) in love with all my perfumes at the moment. 


Fashion
1 | Banana Republic Poncho is non-maternity, but bump friendly. I've been wearing it every week since I got it. The material, structure, and fit are top quality - worth the price!

2 | GAP Maternity Boatneck Tees are the newest edition to my maternity wardrobe. My love for GAP is real. These tees fit perfectly (nice and long) and don't loose their shape in the wash.

3 | DKNY Cape (similar) was purchased last year. I didn't get much wear out of it at the time, but it's been so nice to have lately now that my other jackets are getting difficult to zip. Cute and comfy!

4 | Motherhood Maternity Sleep Pants are soft, lightweight and breathable. I think these will continue to be a favorite beyond this pregnancy. Very affordable too!

5 | Sam Edelman Felicia Flats are looking very well-loved these days. I've been wearing them constantly (in rotation with Tieks) because they are so comfortable. They come in regular and wide widths - I have wide feet, but the medium width fits perfectly. 
  
Miscellaneous 
1 | Signature Soy Candles (from Target) are giving Bath & Body Works a run for their money! They smell amazing and burn evenly. I'm been loving the Autumn Harvest scent, but I'm eager to try the holiday scents. 

2 | BoomChickaPop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is so good. I have to limit myself to two bags each week because it is so addictive. It's the perfect snack - sweet, salty, and light. 

3 | Barefoot Dream Throw Blanket was bought for baby, but I've been it enjoying it so much. Softest blanket ever. I really want a Barefoot Dreams robe or cardigan now - these little cuddle buddies are super cute too. 

4 | This Is Us is the best TV series I've seen in a long time. I finished the first six episodes in one week (via Hulu). Now I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode.  

5 | WALLS by Kings of Leon has been on repeat for the past two weeks. "Waste a Moment", "Reverend", and "Around the World" are my favorites. Definitely worth a preview on iTunes...

The faves of the faves

No comments:

Post a Comment