Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bump Day

26 Weeks...
Weight gain: 
18 lbs. but feeling much larger in the past two weeks

Symptoms:
Still feeling good. I had a cold last week which was awful - congestion, nosebleeds, headaches, sore throat, zero energy. I've recovered this week and I'm feeling completely normal again. So thankful! 

Cravings/Aversions:
No cravings or aversions, but still obsessed with BoomChickaPop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn. I've been back on the pasta kick this week... pasta with EVOO, cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil - yum! Also really enjoying chai lattes at the moment. 

Maternity Clothes:
I'm loving my DL1961 and Paige Denim maternity pants. I have to do laundry midweek just so I can wear each pair twice throughout the work week. I just got some new (non-maternity) sweaters from Banana Republic - linked here and here.

Exercise:
I've been running 3-4 days each week for the past 8 weeks and it feels amazing. I only run 2 miles, but it has helped me feel like myself again. I hadn't run since my ski accident in February (only elliptical) and I was desperate for any sense of normalcy in my life again. Feels so good and my hip hasn't been too bad either!

Sleep:
Enjoying my good sleep while it lasts...

Special Moments:
 We're room sharing since we only have a one-bedroom condo. The baby nook is coming together - crib, shelf, artwork. I get excited every time I look at this corner of the room :) I'm eager to fill up those shelves with books and cute baby things.
Past Bump Days: 14 Weeks16 Weeks18 Weeks20 Weeks22 Weeks, 24 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment