Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Lounge Like a Pregnant Lady

Literally dreaming of comfy things during my third trimester. I can't bear the thought of buying anymore maternity clothes so I've spent the last few weeks stocking up on loungewear...

Here's what I've been loving and a few things that are still on my wish list. Best part... everything is non-maternity, but bump friendly👌
1 | Calvin Klein Cotton Blend Bralette is the most comfortable bra ever. I was seeing loads of pregnant women wearing this bra on instagram and now I know why... it feels like you're wearing nothing. 

2 | Ugg Scuffette Slippers are at the top of my Christmas list! I think these will be pretty handy at the hospital and on maternity leave. I'm suddenly very interested in any footwear that doesn't require me to bend over😂

3 | Nordstrom Butter Slipper Socks are just as the name suggests... like butter. Three pairs for $18 is a steal. I've been wearing mine every single day. Plus they wash well - keep their shape and stay super soft. 

4 | Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan is the sweater I've been stalking for several months... I seriously touch this sweater every time I browse through Nordstrom. Someday, it will be mine. 

5 | Nordstrom Lingerie Long Wrap Cardigan doesn't look great at 31 weeks pregnant (really accentuates the bump), but it's so soft and comfortable. I just got it last week and I'm going to keep it because I think this will be my best friend postpartum. 

6 | Lululemon Align Pants were recommended to me when I was shopping at Lululemon in Victoria. I'm so grateful to the pregnant sales associate! They are so comfortable and I'm happy to avoid wasting anymore money on maternity pants. 

7 | Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe is another item that's been on my wish list for a couple months. I pretty much just want everything from Barefoot Dreams. Soft and warm are my top priorities at the moment. 

8 | Lululemon Bandhawear Bikini Underwear is my maternity underwear of choice. They are pricey. It nearly killed me to purchase three pairs at once, but the CAN to USD exchange rate helped soothe the pain. I can confirm they are worth the $$$. 

4 comments:

  1. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    Jabong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing an article like this. The information which you have provided is better than another blog. I have also share some useful information on other platforms.
    echobeat review
    chargeboost
    liporing toering
    docsocks review
    livewave antenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, thank for sharing this information. It's really makes me understand about that topic. IMemories Reviews 2020

    ReplyDelete