Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekend Update

I'm so lame. Every weekend at home has become a blur of napping, eating, and watching movies. I left the condo three times - shopping on Friday night, a walk (in the rain), and a workout. Third trimester is kicking my butt. I'm still struggling with serious rib and back pain - it hurts to do anything (even sleep). I'm hoping this doesn't last for the next 9 weeks. My mom thinks it will get better when she drops... fingers crossed. 
Nordstrom Christmas decor😍
Made my own MAC palette! This excites me greatly 
Miracle on 34th Street - I love this movie and Brady hates it so I watched it Saturday morning while he was still sleeping.
Standard breakfast - the oatmeal obsession continues 
Brady went crazy with lights. He went out Saturday night to buy 4 more packs of lights to add to the tree and our patio railing. Brady = Clark Griswold.
Sunday morning workout with the bump

No comments:

Post a Comment