Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bump Day

30 Weeks...
Weight gain: 
23 lbs.

Symptoms:
I'm starting to feel more physical discomfort. I had horrible rib and (upper) back pain over the weekend. It's been ongoing to for the past couple weeks, but got so much worse during the weekend for some reason. I'm still very congested and battling the swollen feet at the end of the day.

Cravings/Aversions:
I'm still loving oatmeal. It's my favorite way the start the day. I also randomly got a craving for baked beans and puppy chow a few days ago. Brady was grocery shopping at the time so I called him with my requests... probably the most random cravings I've had.

Maternity Clothes:
I'm so bored with wearing maternity clothes. I refuse to buy any more with only 10 weeks left, but I'm sick of wearing the same things every day. I'm really struggling with my outwear. None of my winter coats will zip and my poncho isn't that warm, but I think I'll make through - just need lots of layers.  

Exercise:
I'm working out 3-4 days a week - mix of cardio and strength training. Running has gotten much more strenuous the past couple weeks and it's gotten extremely cold so I've been relying on the elliptical more. I've been using a physioball for more support while lifting weights and I'm loving it - helps with squats, hip thrusts, arm exercises, etc. 

Sleep:
Sleep is hit and miss right now - I've had a few good nights, but I tend to wake at least a few times each night because I'm uncomfortable, congested, or I'm feeling big kicks. 

Special Moments:

Black Friday (online) shopping for baby is the way to go! We got so much checked off our list... stroller, car seat, baby carrier, bottles, bottle warmer, nursing pillow, clothes, etc. We went a bit crazy, but it feels good to get it all taken care of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment