Thursday, July 27, 2017

Good Stuff

The latest standouts...

Frame Le Color Crop jeans are my new favorite! They are the most comfortable jeans - the perfect amount of stretch and they don't lose their shape. I wear them multiple times each week and I'm always bummed when they're in the wash. Plus, 15% off your first purchase through the Frame website!
Aquaphor has been a life saver the past couple months. I must have had a reaction to a lip product in May. My lips were sore, dry, chapped for a month and I couldn't figure out why. I started using Aquaphor exclusively and my lips are back to normal. It doubles as Evie's barrier cream...
Eylure Brow Dye Kit is just as good as going to the salon. I used to have my brows (and eyelashes) tinted by an esthetician, but this kit is so easy to use and has the same outcome. Just a little mixing, then let sit on the brows for a few minutes and you're done. Much cheaper and convenient.
Finge Notebook has been my journal all year. I write my to-do lists, food journals, Evie updates, and diary entries in this notebook. I usually go through one notebook each year. It's fun to look back on entries from years past. I'll show this one to Evie someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment