Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Weekend Update

Happy 4th of July!

We spent Friday night and Saturday at the cabin and had a great time. It's very different than previous trips to the cabin now that we're toting two babies around😳 but still fun! The weather, food, games, and company were👌
LOVE sitting around the fire at night with this group and this view!
No idea what we're talking about, but some the facial expressions Brady captured were priceless
Testing out Blair's toys in the morning
Coffee and Exploding Kittens = perfect start to the AM
Quickly switch over to Moscow Mules...
... and have Pops hold my baby while I drink!
This is the life
Load up the boat
Paddleboard and rowboat out the the boat
Everyone trying on Brent's sunglasses
My favorite part of summer. GT's, sun, boat, and this girl!
Check out that farmer's tan. You can take the boy out of Iowa...
Rowing back the cabin with Mt Rainer in the background 
Mimi and Pops took the girls (and Bosco) for a walk while we were boating
Sunday, on the other hand, was awful. I got the flu😷 I can't remember the last time I had a fever, but it's so much worse now with having Evie. I didn't touch her at all on Sunday or Monday and handled her very little on Tuesday. Fingers-crossed she doesn't get it. I'm feeling better now, just lethargic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment