Monday, July 24, 2017

Weekend Update

We had family photos taken on Saturday. I'm happy to finally have them done, but we procrastinated and didn't have outfits planned (except for Evie's). We went to the mall on Friday night. Of course, Brady found a shirt, but I went home empty-handed. I went to a different mall on Saturday morning and found an outfit, but then I was rushed to get ready. The day was total chaos, but I hope the photos turn out well!
Not digging the traffic
Pizza was necessary after a crazy day
Sunday was the usual -long walk, Netflix, gym, meal prep, chores, lots of Evie cuddles. 
Sunday morning nap
Followed by a walk (and another nap)
Arms and abs because my hip is still really sore
You know it's Sunday when you're meal prepping
Sweet potatoes were a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment