Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday

I'm excited for Mother's Day. The forecast is looking pretty good👌 I asked Brady for flowers this year. I'm hoping he pulls through and I get some time this weekend to plant them. I also really want to go to the beach!
We're going to Cape Cod in a few weeks so I've been shopping for summer clothes. I got Evie these adorable eyelet shorts and Native shoes. My mom got her this Pottery Barn tunic and matching beach towel. It's so much more fun to shop for little girls! She will definitely be the best dressed out of the three of us.

I picked up a pair of Levi's shorts and boyfriend jeans (on mega sale). Also got this white and navy striped tee from JCrew. I'm really tempted by this pair of Birks. I've had my eyes on them for months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment