Thursday, May 31, 2018

Good Stuff

Evie (and I) love this Water Wow Coloring Book by Melissa & Doug! It keeps her occupied for a solid 10 minutes, which is huge. It's reusable, no mess, and only $5. We have two, but I'm tempted to get another. This is my most highly recommended toy (in addition to these $4 stacking cups).
My Keurig broke a couple months ago. I was annoyed that I had to resort to using my french press, but now I actually prefer it. It doesn't take that much longer, I can still make a single serving size, and the coffee just tastes better. Bluebeard is one of my favorite local roasters. 
I've running a lot lately. It feels good to be back! This has been my first time consistently running since my skiing accident two years ago👊 Good music has definitely helped to increase my mileage (and text messages from Brie and my dad). Here's the best of the playlist...

No comments:

Post a Comment