Monday, May 14, 2018

Weekend Update

Mother's Day turned into a full weekend celebration and I loved every minute. 

For starters, Brady woke up with Evie every day🙌 This mama got to sleep in Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday. It was lovely. 

I had Friday off. Brady took Evie to daycare so I could have the day to myself. It was so nice to get things done around the house without any distractions. I deep cleaned the entire condo and ironed all my delicates. Then Brady picked me up in the afternoon and we went to Boathouse 19 for drinks and apps. It was a great start to the weekend. 
We went to Alki Beach on Saturday. We ate lunch at Blue Moon Burgers. Evie finally got comfortable enough to pet a dog! She points to every dog we see on walks (which is a lot), but she's always too afraid to pet them. There was a golden doodle on the patio that was really big, but she liked him! After lunch we walked to the beach and played in the sand. 
Family time
 Rex was a hit
She had to inch her way closer to him
 Nothing better
 She kept scooting closer to the water
 Sand volleyball
 Always digging in the sand
 Ready to head home
 That dad life
Brady and Evie went for an early morning run on Sunday. They came back with flowers, coffee, and watermelon. Evie signed scribbled my Mother's Day card and it's the cutest thing. I will keep that card forever. Then we all got ready and went to Gig Harbor for brunch at NetShed No. 9. It was amazing! The patio was perfect and food was delicious. 
 These two make me so happy
 Harbor views
 Playtime before brunch
 All the sugar
 Too good
 Summer dresses
This smile is everything to me

No comments:

Post a Comment